Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 02:42:37 -0600
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        "Samuel Chow" <cyschow@shaw.ca>
Cc:        "FreeBSD_Questions (E-mail 2)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sticky bit & q-mail and DHCP

Ok, I guess my question is, DHCP automatically fills in the host part for
me. But since I host my own domain, should I overload the tellus.ab.ca and
change it to kooper.ca. I was thinking other packages such as sendmail or
qmail would use this thinking my domain is tellus.ab.ca. I couldn't find any
info on that.

Thanks for the 1000 I was reading up and down that man list.