Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:40:04 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Video capture issues

Has anyone managed to get video capture sorted out to
the stage where its usable ?? From what I've been able to
glean from the mailing list archives its still very much a "hit
& miss" affair, but I'm hoping that someone has discovered
some of the tricks and just hasn't had time to publish info.

Any info on the subject would be appreciated. I'm inclined
to lean toward either parallel port or video capture card style
setups since I've yet to see anything USB work reliably in
any operating system.