Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 02:01:15 +0100
From:      Jan.Stocker@t-online.de (Jan Stocker)
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   malloc.h

I completly reinstalled my system in the last days. Many ports have a
problem searching prototypes in malloc.h which have been moved to stdlib.h
(which is displayed as error in malloc.h). I think a better solution is to
replace the error-statement with a warning and do a #include <stdlib.h> in
the malloc.h file. If you dont, you have to take care of many c and h files
and patch em all (not a nice work for the porters...)

Jan