Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:34:14 -0500
From:      Drew Derbyshire - UUPC/extended software support <software@kew.com>
To:        Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
Subject:   Re: ATTENTION: Call for opinion re: root device naming change

Mikael Karpberg wrote:
> According to Drew Derbyshire - UUPC/extended software support:
> I would say it's very logical to assume anyone that is running -STABLE is
> reading the -stable mailing list. They should be more then aware about
> the priblem by now.

Why would someone ordering a CD-ROM be reading this mailing list?  (No reason
at all, in my book, no matter what the hard core think).  I know two people
running FreeBSD installing of CD-ROM who aren't.

--
Drew Derbyshire         UUPC/extended e-mail:  software@kew.com
                                   Telephone:  617-279-9812

"Never test for a bug you don't know how to fix."       - QA manager