Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:52:02 -0400
From:      Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>, Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>, Eric Hedstrom <erich@peregrine.com>, Jon Hamilton <hamilton@pobox.com>, Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>, Nick Slager <nicks@albury.net.au>, Jason George <jbg@resourcechain.com>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A quick conspectus FAQ

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 05:06:26PM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:

> Everyone that's volunteered to do one for -mobile is on this to: line of
> this message, and some of you have volunteered for other lists as well.
> Please talk amongst yourselves to determine who wants to do which list, and
> how you want to collaborate if more than one of you wants to do the same
> list -- I'd actually encourage that, so that when someone wants to go on
> holiday the conspectus doesn't dry up.

well, if nobody has any objections, i'll volunteer to work on -smp and
-security.  they both seem interesting enough to warent summaries, and i
should be able to stay on top of them.  if anyone wants to help with
them, just drop me an email.

--
garrett rooney                           my pid is inigo montoya.
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net             you kill -9 my parent process.