Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2001 12:15:26 -0400
From:      Giuseppe Pagnoni <gpagnon@emory.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   staroffice 5.2 restarting setup

Hi
I have successfully managed (I think...) to install staroffice5.2 from
the ports collection on  freebsd4-stable box, but when I try to start
the progra with the command soffice, the setup restarts again.  There
was a previous mail on the list on this issue, but the link it points
for the solution is broken!!  Any suggestions appreciated.

thanks

    giuseppe