Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 1996 09:19:44 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Subject:   Re: problems with make world

As -Vince- wrote:

> 	Sorry about that Nate but I didn't do it on purpose, the problem
> somehow wasn't there when people were discussing it...

But that's what the lists are for: you should remember what's going
on, and possibly store the mails for later reference (or grab it from
the list archives on freefall).  That's also what happened to me
yesterday, when my 386 box paniced with a privileged instruction fault
after intalling a new snap.  Heck, but i remembered there has been
something going on, picked up the email, applied the fix, and finally
commited it to the sources.  No need to ask again...

--
cheers, J"org