Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:52:53 -0500
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 4.0-S 3/31 KERNEL causes reboot on startup

Hate to reply to my own postings but the problem is resolved.

I cvsup'ped (as of 12am est), did a config -r, and rebuilt my kernel again.
Works now.

The only change I saw in the cvsup was the pnpparse.c.  Anyway it's fixed so
I won't complain.

For future reference tho, is there any way I can try and debug a problem
such as this so I can make useful bug reports?

Thanks
-Chris