Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:36:25 -0800
From:      gregm@netidea.com
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: speed of DNS

According to the primer this file should handle reverse lookup as well. It is
called from named.boot. I'm using the names supplied by the primer for
humours sake but changed them for my machines. I'm using 2.2.6-
RELEASE if that makes any difference. BTW ftp is slow to connect as well.
Thanks for the suggestion ... I learned some more in investigating it 8>)
Greg.
gregm@netidea.com

@	IN SOA	 my.domain. root.my.domain.  (
			 961230	; Serial
			 3600	; Refresh
			 900	; Retry
			 3600000	; Expire
			 3600 )	; Minimum
	IN NS	curly.my.domain.

curly.my.domain.		IN A	192.168.1.1	# The FreeBSD box
larry.my.domain.		IN A	192.168.1.2
moe.my.domain.		IN A	192.168.1.3
shemp.my.domain.	IN A	192.168.1.4

$ORIGIN 1.168.192.IN-ADDR.ARPA