Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:32:51 +0300
From:      Alex Popa <razor@ldc.ro>
To:        Willie Viljoen <will@highveldcs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dummynet and Fastrack/Kazaa?

You might try increasing the queue size to something that should be
larger than the max window size (I think a queue of 100Kbytes might
help).

The reason is they might not react well to lost packets, but could
resist delayed packets...

If this does not work, you might try shrinking the queue size (in case
the apps are more sensitive to delays than losses).

Note: I have not tested either of these, it is just an idea, but I would
like to know wether this helps in any way.

Alex