Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:37:41 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail from standalone workstation (no SMTP)

I seem to remember that in Linux i could send email directly from a
mail client like pine or mutt.  I tried sending myself mail to this
accoutn, but it keeps bouncing back: rejected.  unable to route to
sender.  Is this an anti-spam measure?  Since my hostname is
myname.my.domain, maybe this is a problem.

Please CC me on all replies