Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:53:37 -0600 (CST)
From:      Wm Brian McCane <root@bmccane.maxbaud.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Routing

Greetings,
	I have a machine that I am trying to make do the following:

	dialin twice to routers at my ISP

	ppp0 is xx.yy.zz.225 dialed in to xx.yy.zz.199
	ppp1 is xx.yy.zz.254 dialed in to xx.yy.zz.200

I want requests sent to ppp1 (.254) to be responded to via ppp1 (.200).
At present, requests to .254 get responded to via .199.

I am running pppd.  There is an apache server that serves pages via both
.225 and .254 but the pages served are different.  I am running ipfw if
there is an easy in here to force it.  I remember someone (Julian?)
mentioning a special version of routed or gated to handle special routing
problems.

	any help?

	brian