Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2002 10:33:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Someone might want to look at this.

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:

> [...]

Mostly...enough that the machine is unusable.  No big deal, I'm back at
work, things are going.  I checked my laptop config once I got back and
realized I never bothered to (mostly) RTFM and 'clean up' the cvsupfile.
The man page states that the placement of the 'default' lines doesn't
matter if you only peruse it instead of reading carefully.  My fault on
this one, thanks for all the pointers.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"