Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:50:16 +0530
From:      Mayur <mayur.shardul@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Introducing myself.

Hello All,
Myself is Mayur Shardul from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. I
am doing Masters in Computer Science.
 Investigating for GSoC 07 proposal was my first exposure to FreeBSD, last
time I missed my chance so I prepared better this time. I am very happy to
be part of BSD community and want to continue the relation even after GSoC.
For GSoC 08 I will be working under the guidance of Jeffrey Roberson. I plan
to improve some of the VM data structures.

Thanks,

Mayur