Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 09:43:45 +1000
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
Subject:   RE: nsswitch progress

Howdy,

I grabbed the sources for 4.1-STABLE from www.nectar.com/freebsd/nsswitch
and applied them to both 4.2 and 4.3. Some changes were required and I have
got pam_ldap (from www.padl.com) and nss_ldap (the one at www.nectar.com)
working.
Jacques has mentioned that this code is a prototype and shouldn't be used in
production. Having said that, e-mail me if you want the 4.2 or 4.3 patches.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au