Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:06:08 +0530
From:      magentocustomizations <magentocustomizations@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   We are not competing for work but we would like to share work with you on niche services only.

Hi,

This is not a regular web design and development outsourcing email, I am
not looking for the same work in which you are, my services are specialized
towards magento ecommerce, and my developers can handle module
customization and can build modules from scratch for any industry specific
ecommerce website requirement. So there is very little chance that you will
loose a project from a very good prospect.

We do get direct enquiries from our website but since ours is an ever
growing company, we are looking for more leads therefore we need marketing
partners like you who can share magento ecommerce work with us. We keep
complete client confidentiality and our team will not interact with your
clients unless you desire so.

Though we handle complicated projects on joomla, wordpress, prestashop and
build custom applications from scratch in PHP/MySQL as well, but magento
has always been the bread winner for us.

Let me know if that interests you, meanwhile feel free to check our case
studies at: http://www.enlighteneditdevelopment.com/ and let me know if you
have a proposal in mind which you would like to discuss with us?

Regards,

Raj, Sales Manager

Enlightened IT Developers Pvt. Ltd.

http://www.enlighteneditdevelopment.com

Call: +919849070402, 9959446777(Mobile) & +914042006136 (landline)
Chat: Skype:rajeid