Date:      Sun, 9 Nov 1997 19:08:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Current with SMP and netatalk panics.

Just got current about an hour ago and recompiled netatalk-1.4b2 with the
patch from the netatalk site for current (freebsd3.diff).

First time I ran atalkd it went okay, so -stupidly- I turned it on in
startup and... oops, I get something like this on bootup now...

SMP: I'm on cpu1 I need to be on cpu0.
timeout getting cpu0

This seems to be happening when afpd starts up, not sure what's going on
here as, I've got atalkd to start again, but as soon as I try to run afpd
it goes and crashes again.

It's refreshing though as I'm normally stuck with atalkd refusing to add
multicast addresses rather than afpd crashing.

	Steve.

--
Steve Roome - Vision Interactive Ltd.
Tel:+44(0)117 9730597 Home:+44(0)976 241342