Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:51:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Ulf Kister <Ulf.Kister@t-online.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: galeon 0.12_1 reports gconf misconfiguration

Check the FAQ at http://galeon.sourceforge.net/faq.php.  Tip 19 refers to
this problem.  I also noticed problems because I was an idiot and added
HAVE_GNOME to /etc/make.conf instead of WITH_GNOME.  After completely
recompiling all my gnome ports (and doing the workaround I described
earlier), my problem went away.

Moral of the story is, you may want to upgrade GConf, too.

Joe