Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2001 11:42:05 -0500
From:      "EX 279" <ex279@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        t_reed@neaclinic.com
Subject:   No Drives Found

I'm trying to install FreeBSD on a Server running an ARO-1130U2 RAID
controller.  I can boot up with a DOS boot disk and it will see the virtual
drive.  I've FDISKed it and Formatted it and it works fine.  However, when I
go to install FreeBSD, it tells me that there are no drives found?  Any clue
as to what is going on?  I am running 3 - 9G HDD SCSI HDD's in a RAID 5
config.

Also, I'm having problems sending email from my registered list address.

Todd Reed
t_reed@neaclinic.com