From:      Matt Rohrer <rohrer@hawaii.edu>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   list of ISPs using FreeBSD

Sorry to those who may have seen my previous post on -questions.

I am planning to move to Portland OR, and am looking for an ISP using
FreeBSD. While searching, I had the thought that it would be nice
to have a list of ISPs using FreeBSD, as a simple resource for the
community. I'd be happy to host the page on my server space - if
anyone's interested let me know. If there's enough of a response, I'll
set it up. (Or if there's already someone doing this, please let me
know.) And if any of you folks know of a company in Portland who
can help me, I'd appreciate hearing from you as well.

Thanks,

-Matt