Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 04:02:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
To:        malartre@aei.ca (Malartre)
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD User Guide

According to Malartre:
> I would like to have comment on that tutorial before I finish it (I
> already done 3/4 of the work), to know if someone is interested in the
> concept, and what modification should I do.

Just some quick notes from skimming through the pages:
* It's hard to do... skimming, that is :-)  Maybe try and place the
  prev, home, next buttons on the top of each pages so they will not
  move around as you move through pages?
* Glad to see you try and teach the user to use the manpages. Maybe you
  should stress a little more that this is THE way to get around in UNIX.
  There's just no way you can learn all the switches to all commands, so
  you use the man pages quite frequently even as a more experienced user,
  and even if you used the command, and maybe even that switch before.

  /Mikael