Date:      Tue, 03 Apr 2001 12:31:24 -0700
From:      Jerry Preeper <preeper@cts.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: free webmail

Since there seem to be a few folks using various products out there, I was
wondering if anyone has any real-life experiences with GossamerMail at
      http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/webmail/

It's not exactly free (actually it's like $450) and it looks like v2 is now
in beta and will have mysql backend, multiple domain support and some
decent features I think... plus their support and forums seem pretty
decent... but if anyone has actually had some experience with it, I'd love
to hear from you...  good / bad???   email me off list if you'd like... thx.

Jerry