Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:30:12 +0200
From:      Axel Gruner <axel.gruner@suedfactoring.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: running postifx and qpopper in jail

Hi.

Here is the error message while trying to fetch my mail from the mail
account via fetchmail:

1 message for USERNAME at pop.provider.de (9014 octets).
reading message USERNAME@pop.provider.de:1 of 1 (9014 octets) fetchmail:
SMTP connect to localhost failed fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while
fetching from pop.puretec.de fetchmail: Query status=10 (SMTP)