Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 14:45:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (Questions)
Subject:   choices on mergemaster

	I'm about to use mergemaster after having cvsupped from 3.2 Release to
3.x Stable.  I backed up my /etc directory.  Mergemaster gives four choices
and I was wondering which one to pick.  I havn't really touched to much in
/etc.  Should I go and install all the new files and merge the ones I
remember adding to should I just install all the new files?  Should I merge
all the files or leave them in temproot to be dealt with later?

Ian

--
Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.