Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 1997 18:50:51 +1100 (EST)
From:      "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@hilink.com.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Post.Office server software

Software.com have a Post.Office e-mail management system which runs on
SunOS4, Solaris, Irix, DEC Unix, HPUX, BSDi 2.1, AIX.  You'll find them at
www.software.com.

Below is their response to my enquiry regarding FreeBSD.

The system looks reasonable and reasonably priced for use on FreeBSD
mailservers for customers to maintain.

Danny