Date:      Mon, 09 Oct 2000 23:34:17 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Richard Johnson <raj@cisco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccardd problems with 4.1.1

In message <14818.9471.381186.109796@kitab.cisco.com> Richard Johnson writes:
: I'm experiencing a strange problem with pccardd under 4.1.1.  If I put
: two pccards in slots 0 and 1 before booting up the system, it
: correctly recognizes both cards, configures them, etc.  Fine.  Then,
: if I power one of the card off, remove it, and reinsert a card (same
: card or a different card, doesn't matter), then the OS doesn't seem to
: see the insertion.  If I power off the other running card, then
: pccardd will see the newly inserted one, configure it, etc.

It appears that the irq that you picked for pcic isn't a good one.
Pick another.

Warner