Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:39:21 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        "Gary D. Margiotta" <garym@nac.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, gary@tbe.net
Subject:   Re: [Slightly OT] FreeBSD Credit Card?

I actaully talked to the founder of this project at Linuxworld a few
weeks ago. He was interested in starting a FreeBSDFund card. I gave him
my card but have not heard from him. If you guys really want something
like this you should send some mail to him at LinuxFund@aol.com letting
him know.

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers" Pablo Picasso