Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:49:38 +0200
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@ucb.crimea.ua>
To:        Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Running natd on multiple interfaces???

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 08:39:20AM -0800, Philip Hallstrom wrote:
> I got it working... my firewall rule was only grabbing half of the packets
> which was causing problems... I didn't use -reverse though, just did it
> normally.

Yup, -reverse is superfluous here, it does not do anything with
these exact ipfw(8) rules, but just to be safe...

> Works great!
>
> (I got tired of maintaining an "internal master dns" an an "external
> master dns" server).
>
> :)
>
> Thanks!

BTW, it would be great if you send your message back to the list!
Others will probably benefit from this.  What do you think?
This time, I'm resending your message back to the list...
Next time please do it yourself.

--
Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA of the
ru@ucb.crimea.ua	United Commercial Bank,