Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Carl Strickler <cstrickl@ifta.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Changing NIC Configuration

/stand/sysinstall -> Configure -> Networking -> Interfaces

Or you can edit the rc.conf file under IFCONFIG_interface name I think...

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water