Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2002 02:46:18 -0700
From:      aknoland@mindspring.com
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   boot floppy link

Hello,

Maybe you are already aware but the links in the install doc for boot
floppies only cover i386 floppies. A link is also needed for the alpha
floppies:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/alpha/4.6-RELEASE/floppies/
It took a while before I realized I needed to find the boot floppies for
alpha (new alpha user). The combined i386/alpha install doc is nice but
this omission can/will be confusing. If you are already aware of this I
do apologize.