Date:      Sat, 4 Jan 2003 04:21:31 +0200
From:      "Lauri Ahonen" <nikanj@iki.fi>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ppp on freebsd 4.7 - disable ccp?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To: "Lauri Ahonen" <nikanj@iki.fi>; <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 4:13 AM

Sorry. What I meant to ask is how to disable compression control protocol,
not only vj compression(tried disabling vjcomp, but my link still dies after
"LCP: deflink: -- Protocol 0x80fd (Compression Control Protocol) was
rejected!"). The problem might be something else than ccp, but the link dies
everytime at the same point