Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 09:16:09 -0400
From:      "Matthew Amelin" <Matthew_Amelin@alpinecsi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DHCP client configuration

sorry I did't tell you I am using 3.0 - release #0
also in  starting the
dhclient in /etc/rc.local . there is no refrence in the file
do i manually add the line(S)?
do you have any sample configurations?
I am still a bit confused? Please help
"I will NEVER give up!"
I set up FREEBSD as a server at my house and everything works great
But is different using DHCP and I am still unsure.
Thankyou for everything!

---------------------- Forwarded by Matthew Amelin on 05/12/99 09:12 AM

Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr on 05/12/99 08:50:46 AM

Please respond to thierry.herbelot@alcatel.fr