Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 23:43:55 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Felipe Rivera Marquez <felipe@infored.com.mx>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   BIND & xtacacs exiting on signal 11

Hi there...
I've just installed a server with FreeBSD... working as a DNS & tacacs
server. I've compiled both (BIND and Xtacacs from Vikas) with a few
warnings. Do you think this is the reason why they're making the
segmentation violation?? (ok.. i guess you need the warnings).. but one
thing.. the tacacs thing fixed puting it in inetd, but BIND...?? have
anyone of you had this problem???

i'm not a native english speaker.. so just pass over my mistakes :)