Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 1996 08:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-bugs
Subject:   bin/1621: last char in line stays "$"

The following reply was made to PR bin/1621; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To: Kees.Koster@nym.sc.philips.com
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, Keith Bostic <bostic@bsdi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 15:10:35 +0200

 Please check if the problem still exists in last version nvi-1.76.

 Wolfram

   Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 17:14:19 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Keith Bostic <bostic@bsdi.com>
   Subject: nex/nvi version 1.76 available

   Version 1.76 is available for anonymous ftp from the usual two sites.

   	ftp.cs.berkeley.edu:ucb/4bsd/nvi-1.76.tar.gz
   	ftp.bostic.com:pub/nvi-1.76.tar.gz

   (The UC Berkeley site is likely to provide faster transfer speeds.)
   Note that version 1.76 has replaced the previous "stable" version,
   version 1.71.

   Please let me know if you have any problems, and thanks for using nvi!

   --keith