Date:      Fri, 02 Jan 2004 15:31:13 -0600
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone have the problem with key too in the current of 2.5.x?

I am wondering if anyone is having the same problem? I don't know how it
has happened, I updated everything such as -CURRENT and all apps include
2.5.x like two days ago or so. Now, I am not able to hold any key that
will make loop. I have to press the delete or even 'a' key many times if I
want many 'a', which the loop (hold key) seems to be broke. The loop works
fine if I am not in X, so I think it's more like Gnome 2.5.x problem.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.