Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:32:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kelly <sales@freesetup.us-inc.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   50MB Business Website $12.95  RESELLERS WANTED Advertisement.

Our information indicates that you might be interested in our offer. Please accept our apology if we are in
error and hit Reply with Remove in Subject line. Thank you for your time.
You can now have your own web site (www.yourname.com) for just $12.95 per
month ! Our limited time offer includes 50MB space + Unlimited email accounts +
Unlimted hits + 100% FrontPage98 compatibility + Many other features !!
Free tranfer of your existing domain + Excellent reseller plans
$Name Why pay more...we give you the fastest servers (1074MB/SEC)
All the features that your business wants...for just $12.95 per month.
Visit our site at  http://www.bestoffer.us-inc.com
For info email us at sales@bestoffer.us-inc.com

RESELLERS WANTED - We do all the work....You make money !!!

Best Offer for Business Webhosting
750 Camden Ave Suite A
Campbell CA 95008  USA
(408) 378-9996