Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:59:31 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        kinux <kinux@hknet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can not install portupgrade?

--CUfgB8w4ZwR/yMy5

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 12:22:11PM +0800, kinux wrote:
> i install portupgrade on my serveral freebsd box, but i found one box can=
 not install it, the others work fine, i have cvsup the ports to lastest ve=
rsion, it still not work.  What's the problem?
>=20
>  bdb1.c:1140: `R_NEXT' undeclared (first use in this function)=20

Looks like something might be missing from your FreeBSD installation
(or perhaps it's a very old system; you forgot to mention what version
of FreeBSD you're running).  Those symbols are defined in
/usr/include/db.h on 4.10.

Kris

--CUfgB8w4ZwR/yMy5

--CUfgB8w4ZwR/yMy5--