Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:51:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        Todd Lisonbee <toddlisonbee@myrealbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: will someone from freeBSD to come speak at CSU Chico?

At Mon, 4 Mar 2002 it looks like Todd Lisonbee composed:

> hello,
>
> i was curious if there was anyone involved in the freeBSD project that we could get to come speak at our school,,

Jeez, that sound good, wish I could.

Used to go up to Chico as a teenager, hitch rides up there from San
Francisco and stay in Durham (where the college is located), and go
swimming in Bidwell Park at "Bear Hole," though from all the college
girls that used to go skinny_dipping up there you could could spell
the name of that swimming place differently.

Those were the 1970's though, no matter what you did there was
nothing to fear but a shot of penicillin....... such memories..

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076                 -o)