Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 07:52:12 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Michael Ryan <mike@NetworX.ie>, Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alternative to Monolith Dynamic DNS (DYNDNS) and ATHOME?

At 10:26 AM 1/13/99 -0800, Michael Ryan wrote:
>On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:37:52 -0800 (PST) Donald Burr wrote:
>
>> I also used another wonderful Monolith service, called ATHOME.  It is a
>> URL forwarding service.
>
>I see you're subscribing to pobox.com -- they have a URL forwarding
>service which they don't charge anything extra for.  Go back and
>look at their web page.

[my brain is mush at this time of the morning, so I'll fill in the other
'crack' in the loss of ML.ORG]

www.dynip.com is a cost solution for dynamic IPs.. As it goes the service
was decent with them, even though I really didn't use it for anything.
It's 24.95 a year according to their web page, They even have a beta client
for Linux/FreeBSD users (why do they combine like that? :-)).

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP ID: 409A1F7D