Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:38:30 -0500
From:      "Quezada, Alex" <Alex.Quezada@NielsenMedia.com>
To:        <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: @command_path not used

I had the same problem with rcsdiff.  What I ended up doing was
compiling a new version of rcsdiff that used an updated diff under my
local directory.  There's an option when compiling these utilities to
use an alternate path (like your local directory) rather than the
standard for which you need root access.  So after I did that, I had
cvsweb look for utilities in my local directory first and it worked
great.

	Alex