Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 1998 02:23:42 +0200
From:      Ruslan Shevchenko <Ruslan@Shevchenko.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        lemonpie@tower.net.au, Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@minas-tirith.pol.ru>
Subject:   GUI Admin tool for FreeBSD

Ok,
I just collected my initial code for FreeBSD GUI Admin.
ftp://cam.grad.kiev.ua/pub/admin.tgz

  (if anybody have good place with better internet connection,
   put it there)

It is really "initial" code, i. e. "left-up corner", from which we can
start.

It is designed as extentable framework,
C++ classes / Command-Line Tool / Tk Tool /
optionally in feature:
    cursesTool, htTool, javaTool.

Current requiarements:  Tcl-8.0, Tk-8.0

If anybody  whant to help with this:
    please, contact with me and send you patches.

(O, It have not license yet, so, I mean this as mandatory license
agrivemeent)

May be in next few day I will setup a development web page.

That's all, good luck.

--

    @=
     //RSSH                              mailto://Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA