Date:      Sat, 20 May 2000 19:20:51 +0200
From:      AB <aernoudt@wanadoo.nl>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftpd error message: can somebody explain me what it means ?

Hi,

No matter how many books/man pages I read, I can not find the
explanation for this error message:

ftpd[proces-ID] "getpeername (/usr/libexec/ftpd): socket operation on
non-socket"

On an other machine I got this too, until I changed ftp back to be
started from inetd (what I do not like at all, but at least now I can
use ssh and ftp on the same machine, with ssh being started from
rc.local) But when I change this on my other machine this does not
help...

Any help ?

Aernoudt

--

 Aernoudt  Bottemanne		* Powered  by  FreeBSD *
 http://www.freebsd.org