Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:23:01 GMT
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@npc.haplink.com.cn>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   One more DDN line, How to config it?

Hi, I am connecting my LAN with a 64K DDN line to my ISP. Now, I have got
another 64K DDN line to connect to the same ISP, so I can upgrade my
outgoing speed to 128K. But I have less experience with seting it up.
Two lines connect to the same DTU, two cables connect to the router,
(Cisico 2511) Serial0 and Serial1. How to assign the IP address to the
Serial1? Must I change the Serial0's configuration? How to balance the
outgoing?

Best regaurds!

--xiyuan