Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:19:35 +0000
From:      anton <anton@shell.cifnet.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   natd....

hello
  Has anyone succeeded in getting Diablo to work on a Windows95
machine *thru* NATD running under FreeBSD?

        I've thought about the -redirect_port option, except I don't
know
what port that Diablo is running on, and it would mean that only one
computer inside the network (if I'm reading the man page correct, of
course) would have the capability to run it at a time...

        Thoughts and suggestions?

Thanks...