Date:      Sat, 02 Feb 2002 21:12:07 +0900
From:      MANTANI Nobutaka <nobutaka@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <freebsd.nospam@mekanix.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xine and css

Hello.

At Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:38:21 +0100,
Bjarne Wichmann Petersen wrote:

> Why have the option to compile xine with css-decryption been removed? And how
> do I get it back in?

dvd-plugin-0.4 is based on the source code of xine-lib-0.9.1
and it is not compatible for xine-lib-0.9.8.
I removed WITH_CSS knob since it is not updated for a long time.

If it is updated or someone takes over maintainership of it,
I am going to backout the removal of WITH_CSS knob immediately.

--
MANTANI Nobutaka