Date:      Sun, 01 Dec 2002 21:58:30 +0200
From:      Anonymous <noreply@nospam.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   installation floppies

Hello there.

I have Alcatel Speedtouch Home ADSL modem connected to my computer by
Ethernet. I have to use PPTP to connect with my ISP (Internet Service
Provider). I want to use FreeBSD floppies only to boot up and start a
new system installation through FTP. But it is impossible since standard
floppies do not support PPTP. So I have two questions:

1. How to use mpd package with floppies?
2. What do you think about adding mpd (or some other package) into
standard floppies in near future FreeBSD release?

Thanks you.

P.S. I think that FTP installation is better and will use less of your
traffic because I will download only needed things instead of 4 huge
*.ISO files.