Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:46:37 -0400
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where is the Netscape problem info?

That pretty much said it. I have hunted and lost.

Netscape gave me a lib not found error. Yep it was not in;
/usr/libexec/ .

Also emacs-20.3 gave me this error;

/usr/libexe/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libXaw.so.6" not found

I deinstalled emacs, deinstalled the all window managers, installed
fvwm2. Got twm only (don't care right now). I haven't reinstalled
emacs-20.3 yet, I need to find and read and reports about emacs. Could
not find any reports.

Has anyone reported that when installing the Gnome WM it doesn't? This
happens in the graphical install. Just a thought.

-d