Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:28:55 -0500
From:      Eric Ekong <eric@unixtechs.org>
To:        "Scheller, Roland" <Scheller.R@icg-online.de>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WG: Vmware AIO problem

See and I am still having troubles getting the actual pkg downloaded.
Seems none of the mirrors have it online.

make fetch                               /usr/ports/emulators/vmware3
===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
=> VMware-workstation-3.2.1-2242.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from http://vmware-svca.www.conxion.com/software/.
fetch:
http://vmware-svca.www.conxion.com/software/VMware-workstation-3.2.1-2242.tar.gz:
Not Found
=> Attempting to fetch from http://vmware-chil.www.conxion.com/software/.
fetch:
http://vmware-chil.www.conxion.com/software/VMware-workstation-3.2.1-2242.tar.gz:
Not Found
=> Attempting to fetch from http://vmware-heva.www.conxion.com/software/.
fetch:
http://vmware-heva.www.conxion.com/software/VMware-workstation-3.2.1-2242.tar.gz:
Not Found
=> Attempting to fetch from http://vmware.wespe.de/software/.
fetch: http://vmware.wespe.de/software/VMware-workstation-3.2.1-2242.tar.gz:
Operation timed out
=> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/VMware-workstation-3.2.1-2242.tar.gz:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

* Scheller, Roland <Scheller.R@icg-online.de> [050119 10:06]: