Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:12:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic with 20 dc ports and ifconfig -a

It appears to be repeatable that I can panic the machine after some
amount of running by typing ifconfig -a on a machine with 20 dc
ports.  I am compiling the machine with a debug kernel and a crash
dump to attempt to isolate the issue, but the initial info is as
follows (and any ideas would be appretiated)...:

fault virtual address   = 0x308038e6
fault code              = supervisor write, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x8:0xc0007078
stack pointer           = 0x10:0xd7110de4
frame pointer           = 0x10:0xd7110e58
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 1735 (ifconfig)
interrupt mask          = none
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault

syncing disks... 4 1
done
Uptime: 3h4m12s
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort

Dave.