Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:00:38 -0700
From:      Joe.Warner@smed.com
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adding Frontpage Extensions to existing setup

Hi,

I noticed Darryl Hoar's post in the archives with
the same subject:

>Greetings,
>I am running FreeBSD 4.3.  I have already installed and
>configured MySQL-3.23.26, Apache 1.3.19 and PHP 4.0.4.
>I want to add Frontpage extensions so my users can
>'publish' websites.  My users are running FP 2000.  I
>have downloaded fp40.bsdi, but want to be sure of the
>process before installing.  I don't want to blow away
>all the work I have already done.

>any pointers, tips, etc ?

>thanks,
>Darryl

..and the next two in the thread:

3B780584.7060305@i-clue.de

003901c12419$7e9a5370$0701a8c0@darryl

I'd like to do the same thing but my concerns are similar
to Darryl's in that I don't want to risk blowing away my
existing configuration of Apache + PHP4 + MySQL

Can anyone confirm whether or not:

"/usr/ports/www/apache_fp-1.3.19_1 does the job. Install mod_s after
installing that."

..will work?

Thanks

Joe

 Joe Warner | Operations Technical Analyst II | Siemens Health Services=

 215 N. Admiral Byrd Road | Salt Lake City, UT 84116=A0 | Ph: 801-539-4=
978 |
                  Fax: 801-533-8004 | Joe.Warner@smed.com
=

Health Services Corporation and are intended only for the addressee(s).
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice@smed.com.  Thank you